52.5 cc MM4® 4 Stroke Engine Tube Throttle Backpack Blower
- PERFORMANCE : High air volume (516 CFM) and air speed (184 MPH) for commercial-duty performance
- EFFICIENCY : Mechanical automatic engine decompression for quick and easy starts
- CONVENIENCE : Tool-less handle adjustment for quick positioning of handle
- DURABILITY : Large capacity air filter is replaceable and easily accessible
- INCLUDES : Flat nozzle and (2) end nozzle
Makita’s 52.5 cc MM4® Backpack Blower (EB5300TH) combines a cleaner-burning 4-stroke engine with quieter operation and the convenience of no fuel mixing. The cleaner-burning, fuel-efficient EB5300TH is a true step-up from older 2-stroke motors. It’s engineered for commercial lawn and garden work, and is ideal for any professional seeking a best-in-class backpack blower.
The EB5300TH is powered by a 52.5 cc commercial-duty 4-stroke engine that requires no fuel mix and will deliver commercial duty performance with a maximum air speed of 184 mph and a maximum air volume of 516 cubic feet per minute. The mechanical automatic engine decompression is engineered for quick and easy starts, with heavy duty anti-vibration mounts between the frame and engine for improved operator comfort.
The EB5300TH is compact with less weight (only 19.7 lbs.) with wide padded straps and padded back panel for operator comfort. In addition, the large capacity muffler ensures quiet operation at 70dB(A).
- Mechanical automatic engine decompression for quick and easy starts
- Shoulder straps engineered with multiple adjustments for improved fit
- Tool-less handle adjustment for quick positioning of handle
- Powerful fuel efficient 52.5 cc (2.5 HP) MM4® commercial duty engine
- Large capacity air filter is replaceable and easily accessible
- Padded back panel is ventilated for improved operator comfort
- Heavy duty anti-vibration mounts between frame and engine for improved operator comfort
- Adjustable tube easily adjusts to desired length
- Large grip positioned at optimum center of gravity for easier transport
- Large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation (70 dBA)
- Padded shoulder straps retain their shape for easier re-shouldering