The RD12 one-ton roller series features dual drum drive and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Front drum vibration with static rear drum leaves a quality asphalt finish. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allows compaction at faster speeds while still delivering even coverage and excellent results.
- Easily maneuverable units provide flush compaction to curbs and obstructions.
- Pressurized water system offers consistent water flow. An eight position timer allows the operator to adjust water flow to match conditions.
- Rear platform and front hood tilt up for easy access and improve machine serviceability.
- Rollers offer reduced sound levels; units run quieter than competitive machines in the same class.
- Ideally suited for compaction of granular base surfaces and finish layers on road repairs, driveways, parking lots and and any asphalt surface.
|Operating weight w/ ballast||2,689 lb|
|L x W x H||79.6 x 42.6 x 58 in|
|Drum width||35.4 in|
|Drum diameter||22 in|
|Side clearance right||1.9 in|
|Side clearance left||3.5 in|
|Curb clearance right||15.7 in|
|Curb clearance left||8.2 in|
|Centrifugal force dynamic (front drum)||3,400 lbf|
|Linear force - front / rear (static)||28 / 41.2 lb/in|
|Linear force dynamic (front)||96 lb/in|
|Travel speed forward||5.4 mph|
|Travel speed reverse||5.4 mph|
|Surface capacity area||84,281 ft²/h|
|Gradeability max.||30 %|
|Turning radius outside||96.5 in|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||air-cooled, 2-cylinder, gasoline engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Honda GX630|
|RPM / speed operating speed||3,100 rpm|
|Operating performance max. rated at 3600 rpm||20.3 hp|
|Fuel consumption||1.6 US gal/h|
|Tank capacity fuel||6.1 US gal|
|Tank capacity water||26.4 US|